Black Tie Dye Leggings
Let your inner diva shine in these stylish, cool leggings! These black tie dye leggings are made of a comfy microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch. Wear them with sandals and a scarf on summer evenings. Or with boots and a jacket on autumn days. No matter how you style them, these leggings will keep you looking good.
100% handmade, squat-proof, super soft and comfortable
Perfect for yoga, running, gym training, pilates, TRX, zumba, HIIT workouts
• Handmade just for you from a unique blend of 82% polyester and 18% spandex
• Fits like a second skin so you can get InstaWorthy pictures that never need a filter
• Comes complete with comfort-fit waist band for leggings that allow you to glide through any workout
• Made from ultra-durable fabric that’s guaranteed squat-proof and offers innovative four-way stretch for unlimited movement
• Cut and sewn by hand after printing for a fit that nothing else can match
• The perfect combination of style and substance, ready and waiting whenever you’re ready to chase your goals
All SeeMyLeggings products are handmade and printed on-demand—once you place an order, we produce it specifically for you. It takes 2-7 business days to process an order before we ship it out.
Most of the orders are processed within 5 business days.
The shipping time depends on your location. After your order has been processed, approximate shipping time is listed below:
|To||Estimated Transit Time|
|USA||3-5 business days (USPS)|
|United Kingdom||8-12 business days|
|Canada||6-10 business days|
|Australia||10-14 business days|
|Europe||3-10 business days|
|Worldwide||10-20 business days|
The delivery times may vary significantly depending on circumstances, this does not include any customs delays, weekends, holidays period and any unforeseen circumstances.
All SeeMyLeggings products are shipped from California, North Carolina or Europe.
Where are the SeeMyleggings products made:
All SeeMyLeggings products are handmade on-demand with love in Los Angeles (CA), Charlotte (NC), Tijuana (MX) and Europe. Where it's made, depends on which factory is closest to you and which has capacity to take orders at the moment you place an order.
- USA orders - $5.99 Flat Rate
- FREE USA Shipping on orders over $100
- International orders - $9.99 Flat Rate
Important information about Returns and exchanges
Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com