Returns & exchanges
What is your Returns Policy?
Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for returns or exchanges must be made within 7 days of receiving your package.
All returns must be approved by our customer service team.
How do I Make a Return?
- Please contact our team at email@example.com
- Quote your order number and the reason for your return
- Our team will be in touch with a return address to send your parcel
- Upon receipt the product will be checked by our Quality Control Team
- Once approved a refund or credit note will be issued along with an email confirming this.
- Please allow 14 days from the point of receipt at our warehouse for this to be actioned.
- We do not offer a return service. You are responsible for the cost of your own return.
I Have Received a Faulty Item:
We are sorry to hear you have received a faulty item. Please send us the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your order number
The item name
Photos that show the fault of the item
Please hold onto the item until we contact you.